Our taxation consultancy solutions provide absolute control to our clients, enabling them to align their strategies with the constant change in tax policies and regulations. Complex issues are handled effectively by our highly efficient team of professionals. Continuous development and increasing complexities in economic environment leads legislators to bring rapid changes in tax laws. We are providing in-depth and well thought advice to our clients by analyzing the changes. Our professional’s motive “AS TRUSTED ADVISORS” is as important as ever. Whether are you thinking for a restructuring of your business or coming to terms with frequent changes in tax regulations, our professional team will admire you how to confront and navigate through those situations and provide with an accurate and deep insight to meet business needs.
We advise our clients on major developments in taxation regimes occurring periodically and their effect on business. Apart, our multi-disciplinary tax team helps you in corporate tax advisory and overall tax planning.
- Tax & Statutory Compliance review
- Domestic and International Transfer Pricing
- Direct and indirect taxation advisory
- International taxation advisory
- Tax Due Diligence
- Cross-Border transaction advisory
- Tax Planing, Corporate, Non-corporate, Individuals
- Appellate and legal Matters
- Registration of Charitable Trust / Obtaining 80G & 12 A with Income tax Authorities
- Capital Gain Analysis and Tax Planning
- Computation of relief of arrears of salary u/s 89 of Income Tax Act, 1961
- Income Tax Return Filing for Individuals, Corporate, and Non-Corporate Clients
- TDS Returns and Compliance
- Handling Income tax Scrutiny
We provide the services of GST, VAT, CST, Central Excise, Service Tax, Customs etc.
- Registrations & Renewals
- Returns Filings & Compliances
- Consultancy (Consultancy service includes proving assistance in compliance procedure of the Act, and getting tax benefits)
- Handling Litigation / Legal matters
(Litigation service includes strategy , planning , preparation of appeal and filing of appeal before high authority)
- Assessment or Audit Assessment
- Tax Planning with respect to applicability of tax, effect of various notifications & clarifications